About the Role
Megaphone is looking for an Ad and Inventory Operations Specialist to work at our fast-paced podcast technology and ad services company. The Ad and Inventory Operations Specialist role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a close-knit and smart team of a rapidly growing business. If you are a self-starter with a passion for podcasting and digital advertising, this is the job for you. Working at Megaphone means casual dress, competitive salaries, and a friendly work environment. This job will report to the Sr. Director of Ad and Sales Operations and will be located in New York, NY.
- Manage day-to-day trafficking of ad campaigns across the Megaphone network of podcasts
- Schedule, track and receive ad approvals
- Make audience segment recommendations based on client’s Key Performance Indicators and target audience
- Pull inventory forecasts
- Creative testing and troubleshooting
- Assist with data-related requests
- Communicate clearly with the Sales team on progress and timelines throughout the workflow process
- Assist in managing the internal campaign tracking system and documentation of insertion orders via the internal tech platform
- Troubleshoot discrepancies and actively implement solutions across the ad server
- Optimize campaigns to hit client’s desired Key Performance Indicators
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team to ensure we are meeting client expectations and delivering campaigns successfully on time
- Monitor pacing of current campaigns and produce campaign wrap-up reports with the assistance of Sales Operations
- Collect, analyze and summarize product technical issues and pain points to recommend product enhancements
Requirements and Attributes of the Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience at an advertising agency or digital publisher
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention-to-detail
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.