About the Role
Megaphone is looking for a virtual Client Experience intern to work at our fun and fast-paced podcast technology, advertising sales, and creative services company. The Client Experience (CX) intern role is an excellent opportunity to learn from the best in the business. If you are enthusiastic about podcasting, a problem solver, and looking to learn about software-as-a-service (SaaS), this may be the opportunity for you. The virtual Client Experience intern position will report to the Sr. Director of Support & Services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with members of our Client Experience (CX) team to help our clients achieve their podcasting goals.
- Prepare custom customer reports using Google BigQuery and create pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, and equivalent functions, as requested by clients.
- Leverage data to identify clients who are at-risk for churn based on a predetermined set of indicators.
- Build knowledge and expertise to ask questions, conduct research, collect and analyze data, formulate ideas, and develop recommendations to the team members.
- Assist in researching and analyzing business problems, including conducting benchmark competitor/industry product research, market analysis, and data collection.
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or advanced degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Social Science, or a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Google Business Suite, with a strong emphasis on Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with a high technical aptitude
- Interested in a SaaS Support & Services role as a career
- Previous internships, job experience, coursework, or volunteer experience in podcasting and/or SaaS, a plus
Benefits of the internship
- Explore a career in SaaS CX while working alongside a high-impact SaaS Client Experience team.
Schedule and duration
This intern position is a 12-week assignment. A typical work schedule is 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM EST.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.