Megaphone is looking for a Client Success Manager to work at our fast-paced podcast technology and ad services company. The Client Success Manager role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a close-knit and smart team of a rapidly growing business. If you are enthusiastic about podcasting, a problem solver, and not afraid to challenge the status quo, this is the job for you. Working at Megaphone means casual dress, competitive salaries, and a friendly work environment. This job will report to the head of the Client Experience team and will be located in Reston, VA.
- Develop strategic relationships with our key clients and understand their business needs in order to provide greater value, drive revenue growth, and minimize churn.
- Become a Megaphone product and services expert and ensure they consistently meet or exceed client and market needs.
- Build strong cross-functional internal relationships with the Product, Engineering, Support, and Business Development teams.
- Continually check-in with clients via video conferencing and in-person visits to verify client satisfaction and work towards effortless contract renewals.
- Understand and utilize Megaphone platform data in order to carry out highly focused customer interactions, improve user adoption, and grow client MRR.
- Be the single point of client contact in coordinating the resolution of service incidents and the escalation of technical issues.
- Plan and organize activities to ensure Megaphone’s Master Services Agreement (MSA) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) objectives are met.
- Be the internal voice of the customer by making recommendations for changes to products and/or services based on customer feedback and requests.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders so that Megaphone is continually delivering best-in-class products and services for our clients and identify opportunities to grow revenue within existing accounts.
Requirements and Attributes of the Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years related work experience.
- 3+ years client success management, technical account management, or sales consulting experience with enterprise-level software as a service (SaaS) customers.
- Excellent verbal, written, training, and presentation skills.
- Superior organization and time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive.
- High technical aptitude and with a mindset focused on career growth.
- Track record of proactive client-focused problem solving.
- Proficient in Salesforce and other SaaS products.
- Travel up to 25%.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.