Megaphone is looking for a Support Associate to join it’s best-in-class support team at our fast-paced podcast technology and ad services company. Your primary focus will be on helping Megaphone customers use and love the platform. The SupportAssociate is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a close knit and smart team of a rapidly growing business. If you excel at clear communication and love problem-solving, this is the job for you. Working at Megaphone also means casual dress, full benefits, competitive salaries, and a friendly work environment. This job will report to the Director, Customer Support and will be based in Reston, VA.
- Execute onboarding programs for new customers via project plans, phone calls and live demos
- Respond to customer support requests via LiveChat (Intercom app)
- Create help documentation for new products, features and platform workflows
- Become a Megaphone expert and communicate what you’ve learned to our customers and to fellow colleagues
- Conduct platform trainings for existing customers and product demos for prospective customers
- Troubleshoot product bugs or technical issues and escalate to our engineering team as needed
- Track customer feedback and requests for the Megaphone product team
- Run analytic reports via Looker
- Ensure that all customers have a great experience using Megaphone
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidates
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 2-4 years of professional work experience with 1+ year in a customer facing or account management position (such as consulting, technical support, etc.)
- A cheerful disposition geared towards helping our customers solve problems through empathy and patience
- Results-driven mentality with a bias towards action and speed
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent writing skills to turn complex topics into easy-to-understand and concise language
- Patience and a cheerful disposition when handling tough case
- Genuinely loving podcasts
- Comfort in a startup environment – we move quickly and wear many hats
- Experience working with Looker, Intercom, Jira other product related platforms
- Understanding of APIs and use of Postman
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.