Megaphone is looking for a Director of Customer Support to work at our fast-paced podcast technology and ad services company. The Director of Customer Support role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a close knit and smart team of a rapidly growing business. If you are empathetic, calm under pressure, and can make technical jargon easily understandable, this is the job for you. Working at Megaphone means casual dress, competitive salaries, and a friendly work environment. This job will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be located in Reston, VA.
- Oversee pre- and post-sales service to customers, including acting as a liaison between customers sales and finance to resolve status, production, delivery, and billing inquiries.
- Direct and oversees all aspects of customer support policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Manage and develop a team of customer support representatives and ensure service levels are met or exceeded.
- Align customer service activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization.
- Develop service level standards focused on response times and issue resolution.
- Establish policies and procedures that produce best in class customer support and produce high levels of service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Establish work flows that maximize efficiency.
- Monitor, measure and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues.
- Make recommendations for changes to products or services based on customer feedback and requests.
- Conduct platform trainings for existing customers and product demos for prospective customer.
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7 + years of related work experience
- Advanced emotional intelligence, polish and poise under pressure
- Advanced persuasion and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to jump in and learn our products and services inside and out
- Actively tackle root of customer issues
- Working knowledge of APIs and Postman
- Working knowledge of Looker, Intercom, Jira or other product related platforms
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.