Megaphone is looking for a Mac IT Support Specialist to work at our fun and fast-paced podcast technology and ad services company. The Mac IT Support Specialist role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a close knit and smart team of a rapidly growing business. If you’re a self-starter and provide excellent service and customer support, this is the job for you. Working at Megaphone also means casual dress, full benefits, competitive salaries, and a friendly work environment. This job is based in New York, NY.
- Set up, image, and re-image Mac computers
- Handle installation, repair, maintenance and testing tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions of various software and applications
- Monitor and respond to support requests submitted through ticketing system
- Prioritize and resolve open tickets in a timely manner
- Interpret customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
- Build positive and trusted relationship with customers
- Technical support for videoconferencing
- Printer support
- Connect and activate Dialpad
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate:
- A minimum 5 years of experience supporting macOS; previous technology company support experience a plus
- JAMF Pro/Casper in previous positions
- Proficient with Directory as a Service, preferably JumpCloud or Okta
- Proficient with IT ticketing system, preferably Samanage
- Proficient with G-Suite
- Office 365 experience, a plus
- Basic networking knowledge
- Basic knowledge of business VOIP, such as Dialpad
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.