Megaphone is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO to work at our fast-paced podcast technology and ad services company. The Senior Executive Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for a career administrative assistant who wants to join a close knit and smart team of a rapidly growing business. If you’re proactive, resourceful, and pay fine attention to detail, this is the job for you. Working at Megaphone also means casual dress, full benefits, competitive salaries, and a friendly work environment. This job will report to the CEO and also provide support to the COO. It is based in Reston, VA.
- Maintain calendar and flag conflicts and changes
- Arrange travel including booking trains or flights, car rental and hotel accommodations, and complete travel and expense reports
- Book meetings and events and organize catering
- Document meeting agendas and prepare presentations
- Correspond with our holding company to schedule regular quarterly and annual executive meetings
- Handle information requests, prepare reports and internal and external correspondence
- Greet and attend to visitors
- Track office supplies and place reorders
- Distribute mail within the office
- Other clerical and administrative job duties as assigned
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience supporting senior executive management
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office and G-Suite)
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Proficient verbal and written communications skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of diplomacy and discretion
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.