Megaphone is looking for a Senior Product Manager - Ad Tech to work at our fun and fast-paced podcast technology and ad services company. The Senior Product Manager - Ad Tech role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a close knit and smart team of a rapidly growing business. If you have a strong desire and determination to succeed, are naturally curious, and knowledgeable about the many facets of digital ad serving technologies, this is the job for you. Working at Megaphone means casual dress, full benefits, competitive salaries, and a friendly work environment. This job will report to the VP of Product and will be based in New York, NY or Reston, VA.
Work closely with the VP of Product to shape the product roadmap and overall strategic direction of ad tech with an eye towards maximizing customer acquisition, advertising revenue, and partner satisfaction.
- Guide a high performing cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and ad operations professionals to conceptualize and build the premier ad platform for podcast publishers and advertisers.
- Act as the technical implementation lead for strategic go-to-market ad product initiatives that significantly impact to our clients’ monetization strategies.
- Stay current on changes in the rapidly evolving digital audio market, from new advertising formats and smart speaker APIs to competitive podcast platforms, programmatic and audience data products and apply to product strategy.
- Work with our data analytics team to define and analyze metrics that measure and inform the success of new and existing products.
- Work closely with our UX, engineering and product teams to integrate usability studies, market research and analysis and customer feedback into product requirements.
- Engage enthusiastically with partners, including direct response and brand advertisers, publishers, sellers to shape and communicate product cycles and strategic priorities.
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related product management experience, including digital ad technology infrastructure solutions
- Prior experience with data management platforms, audience segmentation and targeting
- Working knowledge of popular ad technologies like Google Ad Manager (DFP), Order Management Systems, and ContentManagement Systems
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and meet tight deadline
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.